Content Production Key Strategies
Shoot and edit video to showcase opportunities, staff or projects
Provide compelling photographs for posting on social media or traditional marketing
Generate social media posts
Develop audience specific blogs
Train staff on generating content for traditional and new media
Develop marketing specific content for fundraising
Strategize and develop visual media elements including infographics, word clouds, crowd sourcing
Provide targeted content for specific audiences including: media, donors, potential donors, corporate partners, external partners, churches, youth groups
Serve as on-camera host or spokesperson
Top 5 reasons Content marketing is important!
1) 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text.
2) 40% of people will respond better to visual information than plain text. (Source: Zabisco)
3) Publishers who use infographics grow in traffic an average of 12% more than those who don't.
4) Posts with videos attract 3 times more inbound links than plain text posts.
5) Visual content drives engagement. In fact, just one month after the introduction of Facebook timeline for brands, visual content -- photos and videos -- saw a 65% increase in engagement.
(Source: Simply Measured)
If you're looking to raise funds for your organization's latest project or program, what's the best way to get their attention? Consider this: content that is visual attracts x3 more attention than content with just text. Bottomline, photographs and videos have become "king" in this age of mobile devices and social media.
As a former television news reporter, I have spent years shooting, producing and editing video for newscasts. More recently, hand-held devices and mobile apps have made editing and production in the field faster, easier and more compelling.
I specialize in creating multi-media content for targeted audiences aimed at raising awareness and/or fundraising. I also train staff to be able to use simple tools and devices to help empower them tell the story of your organization's work simply and innovatively.
Photography, Videography, Editing, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, YouTube, Blogging, Facebook, Pintrest, Instagram, Google+, Twitter